Homepage Drugs Trip Reports Verslaving Stimulanten Verdovende Middelen Tripmiddelen More...

Zamnesia banner   Drugs testen banner

Ierland decriminaliseert heroine, coke & cannabis

Ben je een interresant nieuwsbericht tegen gekomen? Plaats het dan in dit subforum.

Ierland decriminaliseert heroine, coke & cannabis

Berichtdoor Naturelover » di nov 03, 2015 10:03 pm

"Personal use of weed, cocaine and heroin is set to be decriminalised in Ireland over the next year, according to reports in The Irish Times.

National Drugs Safety minister Aodhán Ó Ríordáin announced the radical new plans at an LSE talk yesterday, along with his intentions to open the country's first ever supervised injection centres. He claimed that decriminalisation would help remove the “stigma” surrounding drug addiction, and bring about a major shift in the way the illness is treated.

“I am firmly of the view there needs to be a cultural shift in how we regard substance misuse if we are to break this cycle and make a serious attempt to tackle drug and alcohol addiction,” he told The Irish Times. “Research has shown that the use of supervised injecting centres is associated with self-reported reductions in injecting risk behaviours.”

The first of these injection centres will apparently open in Dublin “early next year”, before being rolled out gradually across the country – following in Cork, Galway and Limerick. Ó Ríordáin claims that the spaces will be “clinically controlled environments” to ensure addicts don't get caught up in the criminal justice system. He made it clear, however, that it would still remain a crime to sell, distribute or profit from illicit drugs.

Although the plans are still being processed, Ó Ríordáin has stressed that there is now a “strong consensus that drugs across the board should be decriminalised”. Irish officials have allegedly been discussing the technicalities with the Portuguese – who decriminalised all drugs in 2001, and have seen an overall drop in usage since.

“Too often those with drug problems suffer from stigma, due to a lack of understanding or public education about the nature of addiction,” he added. “This stigma can be compounded for those who end up with a criminal record due to possession of drugs for their own use.”"

:snort: :snort: :snort: DF uitje plannen dan maar?

http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/27238/1/ireland-set-to-decriminalise-cannabis-cocaine-and-heroin?pvw=MDIvMTEvMjAxNSAyMzowNzozMSArMDA6MDA%3D
I am nature
Naturelover
In Memoriam

Re: Ierland decriminaliseert heroine, coke & cannabis

Berichtdoor Einstein » di nov 03, 2015 11:35 pm

Naturelover schreef: :snort: :snort: :snort: DF uitje plannen dan maar?

Klinkt goed :woeh: :snort:

Ben benieuwd of dit doorgaat :P
Did: espresso, energy drink, jenever, sigaren
To do: meer espresso, energy drink, jenever en sigaren

Geloof het of niet, het heeft mijn derde oog geopend; ik zie wat ik zie in slowmotiondimensies
Einstein
Koos Kansloos
Donateur

Berichtdoor Schepje » wo nov 04, 2015 12:15 am

Zullen ze toch denk ik wel wat maximum hoeveelheden aan moeten koppelen.
Endorfine junky,
Schepje
Bewuste Gebruiker

Berichtdoor Eko » wo nov 04, 2015 1:45 am

Is wel een raar 3tal drugs om te decriminaliseren. Het zal de naamsbekendheid zijn zeker?
I remember feelin' like someone had peeled a layer away from my brain, and my reality was no longer anchored to any point of reference, and I had to fight to keep from being crushed under the weight of an unforgiving new paradigm of ultimate reality. (Jake the Dog)
Eko
-~○☼○~-
Badass Junkie

Berichtdoor frozentoast » wo nov 04, 2015 11:54 am

Eko schreef:Is wel een raar 3tal drugs om te decriminaliseren. Het zal de naamsbekendheid zijn zeker?

Inderdaad, maar misschien in Ierland de 3 meest populaire :rock:
frozentoast
fa2 ouwe
Donateur

Berichtdoor Partypipo » wo nov 04, 2015 12:18 pm

In sommige Europese landen zijn bepaalde of alle drugs voor eigen gebruik ook gedecriminaliseerd. Daar ben je dan gelijk ziek en verslaafd als ze je pakken met 1 pil voor een feestje, en dan moet je verplicht in een afkick en rehabilitatieprogramma, die je wel zelf moet betalen (á een paar duizend euro). Ik wil daarom eerst wel eens zien wat de praktijk wordt in plaats van nu al te gaan juichen en drugs uitjes te plannen...
Ted Bundy schreef:Mochten quotes van mede df'ers in je onderschrift plaatsen weer 'in' worden. Dan is deze de mijne.
Partypipo
Doneer-meneer
Badass Junkie

Berichtdoor Try-out » wo nov 04, 2015 12:48 pm

Het zal inderdaad wat Bassie hierboven zegt een geld kwestie zijn. Ipv behandelingen vergoeden nu de gebruiker op laten draaien.

Als het ECHT allemaal om de veiligheid zou gaan werd iedereen kunstmatig in coma gehouden, hartmonitoren, en 24/7 surveillance vastgebonden op bed in een nucleair bom proof schuilkelder... Zo ben je het veiligst
Try-out
Experimenterende Gebruiker

Berichtdoor Schepje » wo nov 04, 2015 12:55 pm

Denk dat ze wiet willen gedogen en hero en ~coke willen behandelen. Lijkt me een burocratische nachmerrie als je ook nog eens een strafzaak wil beginnen tegen iemand die als gevolg van die strafzaak zijn huis kwijt raakt, enz enz. Denk eerlijk gezegd dat dit best een werkbaar kader op kan leveren.
Endorfine junky,
Schepje
Bewuste Gebruiker

Berichtdoor Prototype » vr nov 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Speedball legal! :rock:
I'll make my own drugsforum! With blackjack and hookers!
In fact, forget the forum!
BEK HOUWE, NEUS VOLSTOUWE.

Frog schreef:Predatorprotomotherucking t rex
Prototype
Harder dan de rest
Donateur

• Gelijkaardige topics
    Reacties
    Bekeken
    Laatste post

Keer terug naar Nieuws en Actualiteiten