Homepage Drugs Trip Reports Verslaving Stimulanten Verdovende Middelen Tripmiddelen More...

Zamnesia banner   Drugs testen banner

2c-b snuiven

Voor vragen/discussies over stoffen zoals 2C-B en 2C-I. Drugs zoals 25I-NBOMe horen hier ook thuis.

Re: 2c-b snuiven

Berichtdoor Russ » di dec 13, 2011 6:29 pm

heb het geprobeerd, je kan altijd eens proberen met een aansteker je neusgaten leeg te branden, als dat je wel beviel zul je 2c-b snuiven wel leuk vinden.
Russ
Bewuste Gebruiker

Berichtdoor DrippTone » di dec 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Einstein schreef:Met ketamine is het goed te doen en het levert een leuke/geniale combinatie op :love:

Zo doe ik dat ook altijd, eerst beetje ket snuiven, of met elkaar mengen. Doet een hoop wonderen. De 'pijn' is dan niet of nauwelijks, je hebt meer het ongemak van in rap tempo hyperspace in geknald te worden. Iets wat je trouwens anders niet echt zou ervaren, 1e keer 2c-b snuiven deed zo'n achtelijke pijn dat wanneer je eindelijk iets anders kan waarnemen dan pijn dat je er achter komt dat je dan al flink aan het trippen bent. :grin:
The purity of the venom is equal to the purity of the high, but the choice of venom decides if it will be a pure high or an intense hell. Exploring the vast spectrum of what is good and what's not is part of taking venom. But it will only destroy when you fail to listen.

Go easy on me, I can't help what i'm doing.

Combination is the clue to the equation.

Mother earth and father sky watch over me while I visit the heavens and the hells through the spirit of the vine.
DrippTone
Donkey on the edge.
Wijs Gebruiker

Berichtdoor Bunnie » ma mei 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Iemand met een gesnoven overdosis op Erowid.
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=18841
DOSE: 50 mg insufflated 2C-B (powder / crystals)

BODY WEIGHT: 90 kg

I have tried a lot of drugs, always looking for the one drug that could make me feel like a GOD. And one day i found that drug, it was 2C-B. First time i took it was orally in a capsule and after about half an hour i start to feel numb in my fingers and toes.

Then suddenly like an explosion inside of me, it happened i felt so great so there are no words for it....I FELT LIKE GOD !!. I could see the music!!, I was one with the whole earth, nothing was a secret for me anymore.

I really loved this drug, and started to use it constantly. And never had any bad experiences (just coughing and the feeling to almost puke during the upset), this was the best days in my life. Then one day me and my friends decided to snort it up the nose, and then it all went wrong. First i felt a terrible pain like snorting up tabasco, then the time to reach the top only took about five minutes.

But this time something wasn't like before, i have always seen beautiful colours but this time it all went black. I couldn't longer decide what was real or unreal, i lost the connection to the real world. I could see the enemies i had in my life and i felt such a rage that it was frigtening.

Then my fear started to take over, and i had the need to run away....it was like in a war movie i ran in the woods dodging and running...then suddenly i felt my darkest secrets started to be revealed and all my friends stood around me and started to hate me and said they would kill me.

I remembered that i felt how one of them was killing me with a stone, and it felt so good so incredibly good... Remembered that i shouted out 'AT LAST!!!!!...'

Then i woke up and find myself lying in the woods, a bit bruised and frozen my brain started to come back to reality and i understood that it all happened in my brain and not in reality....

After this trip something had changed in my brain, i can't be with people that are depressed or having problems because in some strange way could i feel their pain. And my heart almost feels like someone took it and squeezed it in their hands...dont know why. Hope that it will end some day!!
Transhumanism,CIA’s MK-Ultra program and their totalitarian dream of creating Huxley’s Brave New World, a dystopia where we will be deluded into loving our servitude through psychedelic drugs and mindless sex.
Bunnie
Belezen Gebruiker

Berichtdoor Oizo » ma mei 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Na verschillende keren 2c-b (zowel oraal als nassaal), ga ik geen 2c-b meer snuiven.
De pijn zelf verdwijnt wel na enkele minuten, maar je gaat je trip in met een volledig opgespannen lichaam en dat blijft heel de tijd ergens hangen, vind ik.
Ook duurt oraal veel langer, wat veel aangenamer is :)
Laatst bijgewerkt door Oizo op ma mei 14, 2012 8:02 pm, in totaal 1 keer bewerkt.
Oizo
Bewuste Gebruiker

Berichtdoor Davinci » ma mei 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Oizo leest mijn gedachten. Dat gespannen gevoel van het snuiven/verzuren van je neus maakt de trip vele malen minder chill. De korte duur spreekt mij ook niet aan.
2cb kan je veel beter gaan pluggen, is even intens als snuiven en duurt even lang als oraal :rock2:
You have to know the material you're writing about before you alter it.
Davinci
Omnia fert aetas
Donateur

Berichtdoor Einstein » ma mei 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Bij mij verdwijnt de pijn niet na een paar minuten, die blijft fijn tot de volgende dag hangen. Net alsof ik mijn neus gespoeld heb met accuzuur of zo :rock: De lichamelijke ellende verdwijnt bij mij juist wél, al duurt die net iets te lang om het echt de moeite waard te maken.
Did: espresso, energy drink, jenever, sigaren
To do: meer espresso, energy drink, jenever en sigaren

Geloof het of niet, het heeft mijn derde oog geopend; ik zie wat ik zie in slowmotiondimensies
Einstein
Koos Kansloos
Donateur

Berichtdoor Drefbon » di aug 21, 2012 4:52 pm

Ik heb het in het verleden ook wel eens gesnoven, ik kon me niet voorstellen dat het erger kon zijn dan speed. Nou, dat heb ik geweten ook toen. :keta:
Ik heb echt het idee dat ik toen iets kapot gemaakt heb, en het effect was het ongemak ook zeker niet waard.
Dref = back
Drefbon
domoor (geweest)
Bewuste Gebruiker

Vorige

• Gelijkaardige topics
    Reacties
    Bekeken
    Laatste post

Keer terug naar 2C's